1.2

Update by user Apr 24, 2015

Their email is pr@viasat.com

Original review posted by user Apr 24, 2015

I cancelled Exede aka ViaSat service on the 8th of March. I returned their modem and equipment using their box on the 31st of March.

Was told that I had 30 days before they would charge me $324.00. According to UPS Tracking they received it on the 6th of April. On the 21st of April ViaSat took out $324.00 out of my checking account. I called them and spoke to a gentleman that sad they had not received the box.

After I gave him the tracking number he found out that I did return it and they would refund me in 7 to 14 days. I asked why this happened? He said they didn't receive it until the 9th and that was 1 day late. I told him that UPS states that it was dropped off at their location on the 6th ( must have been in their mail room for 3 days).

2 days later I called again to see if they were going to do what he said and refund me. Spoke this time to a woman that saw NO Notes regarding my prior call. She contacted her corperate office and told me the same thing again 7 to 14 days. Now does that restart from this call?

Such a Scam so they can take people's money! Beware of this company. They make you contract with them for 2 years without even trying their service. THEIR SERVICE IS HORRIBLE.

It was worth the $180.00 I paid to drop them.

So they took a total of $404.00 to cancel their service. Awaiting my $324.00.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Viasat Cons: Took 324 dollars from me.

Comments

These scam artists just stole 980$out of my account. My entire check.

Now I can't feed my 3 children because of these snakes.

When I signed up they assured me that I wasn't signing any contracts. When I tried to cancel because of their slow slow internet they said I signed a 2 year contract.

@Carl k

The same happen to me. They told me my bill was going to be $69 for two years.

They charge me $91 and for the next months is going to be $120. I cancelled and they want to charge me almost $400. Full scam.

They lie about the whole thing. They say something and they want to charge something else.

Khoward19