144 views
Verified Reviewer

The/y don't guarantee your speed or even 1/2, but they do guarantee to take your $ and you still have to pay full price for the whole contract. the day they connected even the installer said he could not get me the speed I needed and I told them to take the equipment back and they refused. Don't let them on your property, you may be in a contract they won't let you out of.

User's recommendation: Don't do it, they lie......

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Viasat Cons: Terrible speeds.

Comments

The whole world is *** up regarding internet. I cant even use my cell phone !!!

It is the ANTICHRIST !!!!!!!!!!! technology is destroying this world. I am going to take the dish and tie it to the back of my car and drive to the headquarters and tell them I have a surprise for them. This is a disgrace how consumers have to accept the 5050 or less of operating conditions.

We still have to pay every month the same price and if you want data you got to pay more.

This is such *** I thought Comcast was bad, they still are criminals too. I wish congress would do something about this problem because if not , one of these days some nut job is going to walk in there and do some serious damage!

Viasat Reviews