Verified Reviewer

I have been with viasat and its predecessors for 12 years.

Last three months I have only had internet download speeds of .33 to .86 despite numerous calls to tech support .

It is so bad i have to drive 2 hours to live somewhere else to work.

Their support staff do not either record my calls right or read them correctly as each call is like explaining all over again to z new person.

I do not get calls back in the timeframe promised and I have not had a provider come out with the correct equipment to correct the problem.

My husband is a disabled vet and we're unable to access our doctor calls via Zoom without leaving our house and driving somewhere else.

The slow speeds are bizarre as I will occasionally get a good speed for two minutes and then all of a sudden the internet drops back down to less than 1 gig .....16 .23 etc. They keep telling me I have good internet access where I am and I have to tell them no I do not.

They've tried every IP address release and repair and reboits etc we've tried everything. I've spent probably 50 hours on the phone with them over the last two months without any resolution to this problem.

I need help to file a federal complaint.

User's recommendation: Do not use this service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Viasat Cons: No resolution, Zero response to customer concerns, Speeds, Support staff do not communicate, Lack of expertise.

Comments