Update by user Feb 04

The ViaSat internet is slow and I am not able to work at home. The TV is fuzzy because of the internet connection.

My boys are complaining because they are having a hard time doing their homework on their computers. It's the worst internet I have ever had. The ViaSat reps just keep telling me to pay more for better service.

I told them that Direct Tv promised me $30 a month for good internet. Now I am paying $60/month?

Original review posted by user Feb 04

I also have ViaSat. I thought ViaSat was just the installer.

Direct TV bundled my TV and internet together. Now they are saying that I didn't get a bundle. ViaSat internet is satellite internet for people in rural areas that cannot get internet service. I can get good internet service where I live.

I got swindled and it's going to cost me $600 to cancel it.

Direct TV outsources it's service out of the country. So their out of the county representatives make a mistake with me and Direct TV won't back it up and admit that their out of country representatives lied to me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Problem with Directv is it doesn't exist anymore...it's AT&T who's main mission in life is good fubar people's lives while collecting the maximum amt of money. They got rid of Directv satellite internet to code people to buy AT&T internet service.

Only problem...AT&T forgot they do NOT provide internet services everwhere!

Found this out for an upcoming move...no AT&T, only Viasat (worst service in country) or Frontier for a whopping 3 mbps for $$$. AT&T is becoming 2nd to worse for service after Viasat!