Verified Reviewer

Problem is you are saying you havent received equipment i sent back at ups store. Yes i received box. Received detailed instructions and box even had locations in it for the peices of equipment i had to return. Even came with a strip of tape to seal box. Still think i am lying? Why the *** would i want to keep equipment that is turned off and totally useless to me knowing that if i dont return it you will charge me for it. I can take a pic of the dish in the yard showing you that i removed the device on it too! Makes me mad to even look at the viasat name on that dish in fact will be great for target practice soon! I just wander how many others you have screwed over just like me. You sent me return label along with box which means you should have tracking # that you are asking for from me. You created label do your homework lazy people. Or just take money from customer that never complained about the *** service and had to cancel service three months early because i moved next door and tech could not move service there without another 2 yr contract. I was even willing to pay for the tech visit to move the stuff. Since i have now spoken to three different customer service reps and everyone of them does nothing for me and tells me to call back next week i will be calling the better business bureau. I have tried to talk to supervisors about this matter and none of them will let me speak to them. The last time i asked for supervisor to contact me a week or less. Message was supposedly left for them going on 9 days now. Pathetic!!

If i do not get my $340 back i will make sure you lose more than that from customers by posting bad reviews on facebook. Simple math 1 customer 2 yr contract $80/mth x 12 =$960 x 2yr = $1,920. All i need is to turn off one person to your service and you lose!

Promise you i will do what i can to keep potential customers away if you want to keep putting me off.

James wright

Viasat Pros: No pros.

Viasat Cons: Worst customer service i have experienced, Extremely long wait times and disconnections, Internet speed was so slow it was unusable, Zero response to customer concerns.

Comments