Coverage Area
Style and Design

First the sales rep I met at the store lied about everything. First it sucks for gaming which every one plays online now's.

Second he lied about pricing. $100 A month he told me. Never said anything about a trial period discount. After 3 months my bill shot too $175.

Third I paid for 25 mbps and never have internet stronger than 10 mbps. Fourth there is a 24 month contract that I never seen. I signed my name on a small tablet with no contract or anything. Just a area to sign.

Fifth he asked for a credit card to start payment after they setup my connection. Well they have been withdrawing every months payment without my consent.

They took 2 weeks to get internet going after being out 3 different times and 1 no show. I called to complain and the lady promised all these things and said my bill would be lowered to $120 just to call back in 24 hours so the system can register the discounts. When I call back the next day to pay they tell me this don't happen and they can't just change your bill.

I will be calling back but it's so frustrating I am tired of their BS I am waiting. $175 for *** internet. These guys are nuts. There is plenty of other companies shop around.

These guys set up sales reps in stores to get you to agree on something on the run where you don't have time to check out their reviews. They lie so bad it's really a scam.

Review about: Viasat Internet Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments