Coverage Area
Style and Design

I ordered directv.wanted yo bundle tv and internet. Internet was indeed connected but never optimised.

Called directv,they told me to call viasat,thry told me it was directv,and back and forth. I bought a new router it was optimised for about 30 min. Numerous calls made. I said maybe i will go elsewhere.

Woman started reading some sort of policy,she said i will have to 335 for early termination. I said i got this installed on jan.15,,,it is feb14 I havent been happy the entire

time. And im not paying. I had another installer from firectv come and reset satellite,per thier customer service.

I was told the signal is too weak in the area. Anyway long story short, i just found out that my otiginal order with directv shows no internet service.

Im now starting the process with my bank and viasat fruad department. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

Review about: Viasat Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

3-5-18I have tried to contact my ViaSat company that set me up in 2012 since February 14 2018.....i had 4 numbers, got a fifth number from A.T.T., and called as much as 18 times in one day.i finally decided to get another server after February 26, and still tried to contact ViaSat to send me the boxes for the return faulty equipment.....still no answer......what do i do next??I can't get them to answer, and i can't get them to answer to even CANCEL.....