Rating: 4 Stars Clear all filters (1 of 279 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Rating:

Viasat review in Englewood, Colorado: I LOVED WILD BLUE AND HAVE EXEDE NOW AND LOVE IT TOO !! AWESOME!

4.1
I had WILD BLUE A FEW YEARS AGO and had one problem with a bill one time which they promptly straightened out plus gave me a free month of service for the error and then I moved up in the sticks where there wasn't any internet service except Hughes Net and Exede so I, of course, went with Exede because Viasat bought out WildBlue and then Exede is their new satellite internet service that's faster than DSL by far and Hughes Net rots by comparison so...I have had Exede for a few months now and the service has never failed me once and it's very fast and I can play games and watch movies or do anything on line that I want with zero problems. Their customer service is efficient and very nice and I'd absolutely swear by them because THEY'RE AWESOME!! I would highly recommend both WildBlue and Exede to anyone as I've had nothing but positive experiences with them always. Thank you for the Quality Service!!
Ariya

How long have you worked there

Review