Verified Reviewer

Yes on my last bill on 5/24/21 is was charged over $300 on my monthly service and it should have only been $75!

I have tried and tried to get an accurate answer why my refund is taking so long when I was first told that it would take 3-5 business days too happen and here it is the 21 of June and my refund has still not been returned to me and each time I call and talk to customer service they each tell me that it will take so many days, well I think I've been very patent with all of this I think that I deserve an accurate answer which is the truth and not something that youns think that I will be satisfied with!

If I hadn't bought that new device and committed myself to a 2 year contract I would have found a service that cares about their customers better than this!

I hope I receive some kinda timely response and not put off!

Thanks Lee