154 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Aug 15, 2020

After 7 requests thru ViaSat's customer service and 4 emails to ViaSat Listens I received a box to return the equipment on the last day of the 30 day timeframe. I boxed it up and took it to the UPS store that day and obtained a receipt showing I had mailed it.

Two weeks later I get a $18.04 one time charge to my credit card. I called and they said it was a disconnect fee (which I had paid in the buy-out of my contract).

Instead of arguing with them I let it go just to be done with this company. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone because of this hassle.

Original review posted by user Jul 16, 2020

I cancelled my service on June 21 (effective 23rd), 2020. Was told I would receive a box to return the equipment with 5 days.

If not returned in 30 days I would be charged $300.00. I have requested a box on 5 separate calls since (one was a chat). Still no box.

I've contacted ViasatListens.com and no response. I believe they do this so they can charge the $300.00 for outdated equipment.

User's recommendation: Don't Do It!

Preferred solution: Send me a box to return the equipment..

Viasat Cons: Terrible customer service when it comes to cancelling.

Comments

This has NOT been resolved. Don't know why it shows to be.

Viasat Reviews