Verified Reviewer

I went to Viasat cause they said they was better then Hughesnet, they arent. At least Hughesnet still worked when data ran out Hughesnet was a lot better but still sucked.

Anyway I pay $120.00 a month for ten days of usable service rest of month is pretty much useless when you complain you have no internet they tell you to reset your box but thats a joke or your data has been used, that may be but I pay for usable internet for a month I can deal with it being slow but to have no internet at all was not part of the deal.

So Im stuck in a contract with viasat for another year even though they break that contract every day I cannot.

Its a damn shame got all these satellite internet companies out there robbing people and nothing we can do about it. This is the biggest con game/scam going and they get away with screwing the people over every day.

User's recommendation: Wait for starling viasat is a useless waste of money.

Location: Oxford, Mississippi