This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check ourNew Reviewer
- I signed up through a third party reseller who advised that since we already had DirectTV we would receive an extra $10 off the first 3 months - FALSE
- the installer was professional and timely, however he forwarded me the contract ALREADY ELECTRONICALLY SIGNED SUPPOSEDLY BY ME before I could even read it
- I emailed Viasat directly 3 times after receiving a case # from online chat; NO RESPONSE AT ALL
- received most recent bill with an unexpected additional $10 increase. Online bill details were unavailable. Online chat revealed the "web site was under revision and the detail had not been ported over yet"; WHERE IS THE NOTICE REGARDING THIS ?
- regarding the detail, found out through online chat that we had been charged for their EasyCare program, which in my emails to them (never acknowledged or responded to) I had expressly said that we did NOT want it as it was only an option - again; EVIDENTLY IN THE CONTRACT THAT I WAS NOT PROVIDED BEFORE BEING "ELECTRONICALLY SIGNED" BY ME.
User's recommendation: Think 2,3,4 times before signing up, or (a) go with HughesNet, or (b) wait for Starlink (Tesla).
Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Bronze Internet Plan.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.
Viasat Pros: Only thing available out here, Either hughesnet or viasat.
Viasat Cons: Misinformed, Zero response to customer concerns, Data throttling extreme after plan used up.