105 views
Verified Reviewer

I have had Viasat internet for years. For the last 1-2 years, I get a message every bill cycle that "your payment method has expired." Which makes no rational sense.

I have had the same debit card # for years and my bill is always paid with this card. So I got a new card from my bank account which I have had for 20+ years. And this card was rejected by you!!!! Even though I have used it for gas, food, and shopping, and it was always approved/paid.

I have spoken to "supervisors" and a myriad number of people who cannot help me with this. I gave my bank information and you can use it to pay this bill. I am moving out of the area in a month, and I will not call again. And I will not be your subscriber any more.

And I will be watching if you use both methods, and you will hear from me. I AM A VIETNAM VETERAN!!!!!

User's recommendation: Find another internet provider.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments