State: Massachusetts City: Marlborough Clear all filters (2 of 261 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
1.4

Update by user Oct 19, 2018

This was internet and phone via satellite.

Original review posted by user Oct 18, 2018

I had Excede/ViaSat service for about 3 1/2 years. A fiber to the home option came along, so I cancelled the Excede/ViaSat service. I had a hard time getting them on the phone, and then they claimed their system was down and I...

I FEEL YOUR PAIN! I had them for 2 years, my data would be used up within 2 days of refill EVERY SINGLE MONTH.

I knew they were somehow stealing it or taking it away because I was out of town on refill day and when I returned home I had no data. I called and they did not believe me, pretty much called me a liar and said they couldn't do anything for me. so when my contract was up, I cancelled my service. It was on April 1st of 2016 and they kept auto debiting my account.

They charged me 2 more times and after numerous calls to their *** customer service and several conversations with their incompetent managers, I took it upon myself to go to my bank and pay $30 and put a stop payment on my account so they would not charge me again. Well lo and behold they did try to charge me a 3rd time, keep in mind this is 3 months after I cancelled my service ( also, I returned the equipment within the required timeframe) so what happened next you wonder????? they turned my account over to collections saying I owed them 75$.... THREE FREAKIN YEARS LATER I am still dealing with this.

I have done everything they asked, I have sent them bank statements showing where they took money from me, I have argued, screamed, cussed out more folks than I should have...and today January 29, 2019 I have received another call trying to collect the 75$. I do not know what else to do that does not involve jail time.

I am going to have no choice to pay this. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THESE CROOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review
Cons
  • Described above
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Viasat in Marlborough, Massachusetts - They are a rip off

Do not do it. Viasat is a SCAM
Review
#1197266 Review #1197266 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review