Purchased Viasat Wifi services on my flight from LAX to Maui for $24.99 so that my infant could watch Youtube videos and was told by flight attendant after I asked her why the site wasn't loading and was told that Viasat Inflight Wifi does not offer streaming capabilities. Service was useless to me for the 6 hour flight.

Contacted Viasat for a refund explaining the situation and they said they couldn't find my records. The transaction posted on my credit card yet they can't find my records to refund me?

Never using Viasat Wifi ever again! Crooked companies like these are just trying to take people's money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Viasat Cons: Refund policy.

Comments

Viasat hit me also having them for 3 years with slow speed I find out new customers get double the speed for less money with no limits. I ask for the same thing I was told that would be another 2 year contract I have only one other option Hughes net I hooked up with them. I called viasat to stop to the service and send equipment back I had paid a month in advance I was told no refunds after payment they owe me for 25 days I did not use about 65.00 definatly pissed I have been robed by viasat no less.

Viasat Reviews