154 views
1.5

we are electronic illiterate can advised the individual who took our order. We fell for the $50,00 introductory offer and the information given for our needs.

We stream On Demand, Netflix, or Amazon. Unfortunately we could not watch any of these due to constant buffering. They had us decrease the video resolution from 1080i to 460p, then told us we needed to increase our internet speed. We paid for the increase speed to no avail.

I was told I needed to increase the speed more. Mid February we terminated service and are still trying to get a final bill showing we returned all the equipment. I was told the are only paperless, then it would receive a statement in 5-7 business days. It has been 14 days and today I was told it would be up to 28 days, then a revised time of by Monday.

It feels like we have been given the run around and were not told the actual speeds we would need when we signed up.

I need a hard copy statement. This should not take a month and a half.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Customer Care.

Viasat Pros: Little, Installer was nice.

Viasat Cons: Quality of product, Not what expected, Poor customer service.

Comments