Called and ordered viast and told sales rep about yrs ago had Hugh's net and it didn't work for us. If viast didn't work could I cancel within the 30 days.

Was told YES nothing about a NO TRIAL PERIOD. So tech installs and seems to be doing well except for our phones. We need the WiFi to make calls. Called and cancelled after 3 wks the woman said she had to take her set off to try and understand me.

Told her that was our problem. Echoing and static told her about sales person telling me we could cancel in 30 days. She understands about us needing phones for the doctors. No problem on cancelling.

DID NOT say anything about a penalty. Next day $342.86 taken out of bank. Called back to ask way DO NOT HAVE A TRIAL PERIOD. When explained about the 2 previous calls said I didn't meet requirement for cancelling without a penalty.

Died, deployed or Moving to area without service. So if I live in area that I don't get good service.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments