Coverage Area
Style and Design

Awful!!Regret my decision to go with this company every day!

I haven't had service in almost 2 months because of a storm. I also refuse to pay $95 for them to have someone come out and climb on my roof for 1 min and push some numbers into a box and make it work. I attempted to talk with customer service about the issue, they wanted to argue. Asked to speak with her supervisor, same thing, wanted to argue.

Asked for a credit for the time that I have not had service. They will only credit my account once service is active. How convenient!!! Considering I'm canceling, not sure how that one is going to go.

I now have to wait for up to 3 weeks for them to send me a box to ship their junk equipment back to them. They offered to come and pick it up......for $95. The also lock you into a 2 yr contract that you don't know you are being locked in.

Thanks Excede.YOU SUCK!

Review about: Viasat Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service, Customer service, Speeds, Lies, Price.

Had an Experience with Viasat?

Comments