1725 Breckinridge Plaza, Duluth, GA 30096, USA

So, I had Excede (Wild blue) last year (2017) and disconnected service, returned the equipment and paid my bill all within a respectable time just so that I would be able to get it turned back on whenever I could afford it again. Now, here I am almost a year later and I call the company that has apparently taken over or partnered with Excede, which is Viasat.

They proceed to tell me that the limit of customers has been reached in my area and I cannot get internet of any kind. So, basically, my ability to go back to school (online is the only way I can do this and work at the same time) has been crushed because these idiots can't support the amount of customers in my area??? I have one neighbor that is a church, and maybe a total of 10 people that live on my road. My whole area is mostly highway to my left and somewhat populated to my right but NOWHERE NEAR the "limit" they state that has been reached or exceeded (no pun intended).

I'm so upset and haven't a clue what to do. All internet companies have turned me down due to my location. What am I supposed to do now????

I guess just continue to live getting by on almost nothing. Great job Viasat.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Viasat Pros: Commercials.

Viasat Cons: Lack of reliability, Customer service, Price.

• rural internet