1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Was told if the service did not serve our standards then they would not charge me to pick up the equipment. Have had viasat for three weeks first installed at 21.0 mbps down and 1.0 mbps upload after the installer left it went down to 2.5mbps and 200 and below to 69.0 mbps.

Have called multiple times they always say that you will have to pay 15 dollars for each month even though they promised me that I would not be charged for pick up.

They always say it's due to congestion but they are liars. WORST INTERNET EVER

Review about: Viasat Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Are there any good review’s on Viasat ?

Contact your bank and report your debit as missing. Then terminate Viasat.

I have only been a customer for 24 hours and they are trying to strong arm me as well. My speeds avg. 9.8 Mbps down and 560 Kbps up. I purchased 25 Mbps down and 3 Mbps up.

They know there product sucks they also know expansion and repeat business is not going to make there millions.

Forcing unhappy customers to stay customers and strong arming people for early termination fee's is there only claim to financial glory. In short CROOKS!Time to start a class action against these liars.

to Kevin #1451956

Thank you Kevin,I totally agree..I'm getting a lawyer they lied and told from my account more then they should have and service is horrible Thank God I have a great bank who will file and get my money back ASAS!..Their a bunch of liar' s Thifts!!!

to Kevin #1457373

It took me and my wife calling a total of 17 times in the 22 days we had the service for them to agree to send us a box for the equipment and letting us disconnect for no charge! One thing we learned make sure you call during the day the people you deal with are much friendlier and more helpful in trying to help you get something done also don't call the customer service number call the number you use to set up service .

All I had to do was ask for a manager and the rep came back on the phone and said the manager okayed it to let us out of the contract for free and I got a confirmation number for it. They have ruined satellite internet for us.