Verified Reviewer

1.9

I called Viasat to have my credit card number change on my account, due to what they had on file was hacked. The person who answered the call spoke with an accent, ( Indi)) my guess.

Spoke very fast, and I'm hard of hearing, so I asked him to speak slower , and he told me he was. He became very argumentative, I asked to talk to a supervisor.(put on hold) supervisor, again accent, , again (India) I told him that I was not going to take *** from that guy. He hung up. Called back, a guy named Haly, accent again (India) told him what I was trying to do so they would be paid on time.

Finely got it done. Customer service is more important than the name on the box.

You can't sell the box without it. We are in America, why do we need to deal with reps in another countrye

User's recommendation: get ready to go through a big hassel to get things done. Good Luck!

Comments