Current Comcast Business Customer looking at options from Comcast/Xfinity Residential for quality cost effective service plan. While on the call with Comcast a transfer occurred.

Somehow, unknowing at the time, I was transferred a to different call center to individuals that provided services and quoted a price to me for internet and voice service. At this point, I am speaking with representatives of VIASAT. I am thinking that the appointment scheduler is a 3rd party vendor for equipment installation on Comcast/Xfinity Residential. We had the installer come and do the actual work.

At the end of the installation, I received information that was from VIASAT. Only at this point, did I find out they had nothing to do with Comcast/Xfinity Residential. Beyond this issue, we have no services through the VIASAT Satellite. In fact I am using Xfinity WIFI to submit this review.

I don't know how we were picked up by VIASAT on a Comcast Call Center contact.

I am looking into this problem with Comcast. We are pissed to say the least!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Removal of dish and repair of any damage to our roof. Contract Cancellation without any fees. .

Comments