Featured Not resolved

Awful service on installation. I specify had in notes for pole to be put in yard.

Service guy came unprepared. No concrete & didnt purchase enough. I was told i had to purchase more concrete to hold Viasats pole stable & technician didn't even attempt to bury cable. Left chunks of mud that could have covered a decent amount of cable but never even tried to cover it partially.

I understand it may not all be covered but at least try Viasat!! Besides all the mud scraped off on both deck stairs & mud in home that had to be cleaned up. I was left with a mess! Very unprofessional company!

Waiting 3 to 5 days to see if they'll fix the problem or even make it right?

Plus they won't contact me, I was told to call back in 5 days. I wouldnt recommend this company to anyone at this point!

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Service Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I tried to send in my complaint on my phone but of course the little Viasat wheel goes round and round. 5 and 1/2 more months and I/m done with Viasay and Direct TV.

Their supposed "bundle" is a joke. Direct TV is dropping more and more channels-we' re still paying the same. No credit!

Viasat is the world's slowest and most expensive internet! BAD!