310 views
Verified Reviewer

I have read the reviews on here and everything that was stated is absolutely TRUE ! Satellite service is *** and customer service is worse !

I did a live chat to ask about what was an annual property tax fee was told by an Alan B it is for the company to pay it for themselves because they are charged for it ??? I looked it up and yes its legal but sleazy . I then called back Tuesday said I want to end service , asked what I needed to return and Axa ( thats what he said his name was ) said modem,power plug and a trea I asked what is a trea ....answer... they want customers to get up on their roofs ad remove the metal box ??

WHAT!!!? Why would a company want an inexperience person to do this ? I feel they either want you to pay more money to them because you dont want *** service so punishment is .... pay out 95.00 to have their tech come do it , you do it yourself and if they determine the trea is damaged its 300.00 charge because its youre fault , or dont return anything and its a 325.00 charge this company makes billions each year....

and they cant have a tech come out to get the trea that they want back ??

Unbelievable ! Nasty , lying , thieves is a great description of this so called company !

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Their technician needs to remove the trea box attached to the satellite with no charge .

Viasat Pros: Fast installation.

Viasat Cons: Anything about this company.

Comments